Thursday, October 7, 2010

a blogger riffs on the art critic

Bob Hicks send me his link: http://www.artscatter.com/general/open-studios-see-rare-artistus-americanus-in-its-native-habitat/ --- a lovely way to flesh out (and gently shift the record on) that tricky aspect of what proportion of our artists have gallery representation.

oh, I am just in a fit of delight! The press that I've been scrabbling for this year is all being printed this week- here's another in the same paper that featured me last month (a story organized by the pr dept at Art in the Pearl). Here's one in an independant paper that goes to my quarter of town. I wrote one for the NE quarter (they couldn't afford a professional writer), but they aren't online. apparently they liked it so well that they put it on the front page.

and that's all i have time to say- I've already gotten a late start, since i was so enjoying hanging out with two dear men at Biwa's last night. potters, and foodies, both of whom want to be on my firing crew- ya! love it! what a relief to have people excited to help fire and put pots in the Tin Man-

No comments: